- IP addresses and other connection details are logged.
- No cookies are used currently, but they are likely to be used in the future.
All HTTP connections to this site are logged using the 'combined log format' (see here). This includes the IP address of the connecting machine and the address of the page visited. These logs are kept for the purpose of:
- compiling usage statistics, and
- investigating abuse.
Logs that include IP addresses will not be intentionally disclosed to any third party except to the extent that this may be required by law.
This website does not currently set any cookies, however it is likely to do so in the future for purposes such as:
- implementing features that require users to register and log in, and
- hosting third-party advertisments.
Details will be posted on this page as and when they are known.